Thursday, February 22, 2007

Changes

Not sure what to say, i felt that a lot of things changes around me, or rather i changes, i also not so sure about myself haha...... I just felt that things were not going so good around me everyday but i don't know why!!! Recently i felt that i become very bad luck, both my hands got burnt and cuts around, then tonight i went to buy "teh ice"(take away) but halfway the bag got hole and the drink leak away haha...... Hmm, still got a lot i can't remember as who the hell noob will always think about the past that make me so painful haha......

By the way i gone back to the noob shop to work haha...... As a part time instead of full time, also the paid was higher so i went back. However, i find that something is not right this time as something is just not right. Recently, too much things happened that make me very confuse so what i did may be wrong i also not know...... What is the something actually, even me myself don't know......

Where i belong, only my soul know my future route......

No comments: