Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Boring

Life is so bored with nothing better to do, it is a rainy afternoon and i has to stay at home to write this post since i'm so bored and can't think of anything to do haha... At first intend to sleep till 12 at least because i have nothing to do if i wake up, but i was awaken at 10!!! But is ok, although i couldn't get back into my dream, i still lie on de bed and day dream haha... (better than nothing right?) Then here came another problem, as i was lazy to go down and have lurch, so i make myself so noodles(men-ke-man). Suddenly when i cook i feel very excited, maybe i really interested in cooking haha, however when i start eating i find the taste a bit sour but i never care and i finish it haha... (is not my fault to make the taste sour, don't think wrongly)

Sometimes i feel that i'm a strange person, i always think tt by smiling or rather laughing out can solve a lot of problems, which also can make myself happier. However, sometimes i feel very sad inside but i just laugh it out, so tt my brothers will not worry about me... is what i said really true i also not so sure about myself? Intend to write a lot however my mind is blank again, maybe continue next time bah......

I always wonder who will be the one to really understand me..... i'm waiting for the inner me...?

No comments: