Tuesday, March 06, 2007

hatred

Today i am writting again in front of my com with my noodles (meh-ke-mee) haha, no choice as i was being force to stay at home by my parents. This time my noodles was much better than last time as it was delicious haha, i wonder what am i ging to do next after writing this post as i only can do something at home. Sometimes, i feel tht home = jail to me, some more i was being force to stay home, i really don't understand what my parents thinking, past few days i was out and reach home near 11 30 then they complaint don't know what shit, i don't think i have any wrong as i was no longer small kids, why can't they be more understandable??? I feel that instead of treating them as my parents, maybe i should try treating them as my enemies......

Recently i just don't feel good, however spending time with my friends outside i feel refresh. However when i reach home, i feel that i was a bird being keep in a cage, so dead... I just don't feel that home is no longer as as sweet as before. In my mind, i only feel that without friends, i have no more reasons or living, i have longer think of my parents anymore...

Anyway, i start to worry about my future. As i was going to ite to study, i feel that if i can not even make it, i will learn to be a chef (confuse)... Why my problems always keep coming and they were never be solve unless........?

No comments: