Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nothing

So long never blog liao, actually intend to quit blogging but nvm, too boring so writing smething better than nothing haha, i think i haven't been updating for the past few weeks...? Recently i always hang out with my friends at night and i realise that the night sky was very beautiful as the moon is so bright and there were so many stars around the moon, maybe one night i climb up to mount faber and i will have a better view of the sky...... I feel glad that going out with my friends, i can laugh out those unhappy things which store inside my mind, those laughter really make me an enjoyable day. Although sometimes we maybe childish but we enjoy being like small kids doing some childish moves, we enjoy and laugh through it......

A few days ago i went to Dover ITE to report for entering the Electrical Engineering course. After leaving the school, something come to my mind, i talk to myself that i regret what i did in the past, maybe i really did not put in the effort to take my O level so end up entering ITE. However this was the path i chose and was too late to turn back, i just felt sorry to those teachers that help me a lot, i hope i can repay them somedays. I don't expect to be very good but i hope i can show some results to them in the future as pay back, at least i didn't waste their effort, i really hope that i can buck up......

I feel that i'm going to become a piece of thrash if i continue to be myself......

No comments: