Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Bad Day

Today is another night with full moon, recently the night has been so beautiful, just that the stars in the sky ws not that much haha...... Today was a bad day for me in the begining, early in the afternoon i was "half deaf", don't know for what reasons my right ear was nearly mute after finish bathing, at first i thought was water stuck in the ear however it was not. The whole day i felt so uncomfortable as i can't hear what others were talking to me clearly and i speak very soft as i can't hear how loud i talking, the whole day was crap, haiz... When having dinner, i bite a fish bone and my gum was bleedy, WHAT A DAY haha......

About 2 more weeks ite will start, a lot of things happened in this past few month of holidays, time past so fast... Next week i am leaving Singapore again, 5 days of overseas, look like quite short but is very long to me as after i came back from overseas will be school time!!! I hope ite's life wil be fine, hope that will be "peaceful" there haha......

I felt that time past very slow without "you"......

No comments: